We are so excited to welcome our families back to the field tomorrow, 9/9, for opening day!
A few reminders for everyone:
- Players will need to bring their own water bottle to games & practice.
- All players must wear shin guards covered by socks to games & practice.
- Players may not wear baseball cleats.
- NO JEWELRY of any kind. Please do not wear earrings/necklaces/bracelets, etc.
- All spectators sit across the field from the team. Only those with credentials are allowed to be with the team.
- No barrettes/casts of any kind for any player
- It is a Clinton school policy that no dogs are allowed on the field.
- Bad sideline behavior by coaches or referees will not be tolerated. Neither parents or coaches should question the referee on calls during the course of the game. If you have a question, please wait until the game is completed and speak with the coach. The coach will bring those concerns to the Board who will handle communications with the Referee Director.